Monday, January 03, 2005

Reality vs. Fantasy ?

dun why...but there are people around me that can fantasize (not in THAT matter) about stuff that will never come true...

wah lau..so far fetched....the world is so real...why people still think so much?

Guess I'm too relistic & pessimistic

I really dun understand .... -_-"

oh ya...another point to make, I hate it when people find me only when they need help, other then that they stay away.

I'm a friend, a human being ; Not a farkin' tool you make use of.

If he / she sees this entry, please "jian2 tao3" yourself.

Then again, i doubt this catergory of people will bother, cause they are far too thick skinned.

Damn~ I DON"T OWE YOU SHIT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page