Saturday, April 29, 2006
of singaporean drivers & patience
En route home in a cab just now after supper, Car A honked us (mua, Fifi & MoMo) while Fifi was alighting. Car A was about 7 metres behind us and the road was deserted. I don’t understand why that fella honked, it wasn’t as if we were obstructing the way.
That wasn’t the end of matters, Car A then overtook us and ended up behind Car B, which unfortunately was driven by this uber slow lady driver, causing Car A to “E-brake”.
Car A buey song liao, then swerved onto the oncoming traffic lane (which was also deserted) and went in front of Car B, staying dangerously close in front and then braked. (Wtf really). Car B stopped and I thought we were going to have “road show” to watch. Car B paused for a while before going passed Car A. Car A then turned into 1 of the car park. Thus ending the drama.
*By that time the above played out, we had already sped passed both cars and drove on*
Singaporean drivers…. *shakes head*.
Absolutely no patience.
Wait for a few blardy seconds can die meh?
Thursday, April 27, 2006
now... on to lesson number 2, which is tomorrow 0700hrs.
Monday, April 24, 2006
Saturday, April 22, 2006
here goes.. (sorry ser =P)
How does the world see me?
"Nice Guys Finish Last" - Green Day
yup. it seriously doesn't pay.
Will I have a happy life?
Life is a Rollercoaster - Ronan Keating
thats the blardy realistic me for you. cheers to life.
What do my friends really think of me?
"It's not easy to be me" - David Grey
of course, who else wants to be called a Roach? mua must be crazy.. =)
How can I make myself happy?
What should I do with my life?
"Keep on Movin' '' - 5ive
..."I woke up today with this feeling, better things are coming my way"....
..."When the rainy days are dying, gotta keep on, keep on tryin' "......
Will I ever have children?
I dunno which song to use. but, i dun visualize any in the near future. LOL.
What is some good advice for me?
How will I be remembered?
Picture of You - Boyzone
....."a friend that was there all along"....hopefully
What is my signature dancing song?
HAHA!!! Not that i really like that song. stiong!.
the only kachua song around bah? or was there another by Machi or Wu Ke Qun ???
What do I think my current theme song is?
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
according to some friends...pengzz...
What song will play at my funeral?
"Time" - Backstreet Boys
What type of men/women do I like?
"Say U Love Me"- Jason & Lara
dunno if it is applicable anot...haha..i soo like this song lah
What is my day going to be like?
"My Way" - Limp Bizkit
i like to be in control. hate it when it goes otherwise.
Bloggers to tag this to:
absolutely anyone; maybe the Four-Dees would like to try this 1. eh?
random post #1
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
damn sian to just read doctors' blogs
Monday, April 17, 2006
the never-ending story
Saturday, April 15, 2006
It's a dog's life
these days we have paw-dicure.
Friday, April 14, 2006
what better way to enjoy the public holiday afternoon, then to slack at home, drink 3in1 coffee, enjoy the heavy rain and type this meme?? lol
tagg-ed by jayaxe ,
seven dreams before death:
- to experience in an old-fashioned highland farm practicing my ambition (preferably in grey, soaking wet lands of the good old monarchy kingdom)
- globe trot the world, guess everyone wants to do this. haha
- visit the theatre of dreams, preferably before Paul Scholes retires, keeping my fingers crossed
- have a house by the sea or next to an open pasture
- have a VW Golf, Mitsubishi Lancer, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Jeep Grand Cherokee, ernn... i will stop here...hahaa
- job & self satisfaction
- try a variety of extreme sports
at least i know i am already halfway through to my first ever dream, hee hee hee.
seven things I can't do in this lifetime:
- sleeping on my bed without bathing, phoaw!
- have any siblings
- do a stage performance
- be a genius
- have no direction in life
- not know how to ride a bicycle
- i will have to agree with jayaxe on the "burn money literally" part. LOL
seven things that attracts me:
- guys with prominent jawlines & high cheek bones
- nice eyes
- bags (backpacks, duffels etc etc)
- breath taking scenery
- spontaneous , "enthu "people
seven things I say:
- wah piang
- wah lau eh
- apa do?
seven books that i love:
- any book by James Herriot
- It really shouldn't happen to a vet by Joe Iglis
- Catch me if you can by Frank W. Abagnale
- Just Practising: Early days as a country vet by David Grant
- Cold Fusion by Windsor Chorlton
- DK Eyewitness series : Dogs
- The Far Country by Nevil Shute
seven movies that i've loved:
- Rudy (inspiration movie about a boy and his dream to play American football, in Notre Dame University)
- Catch Me If You Can
- The Aviator (i like to watch crazy genius at work, LOL)
- Initial D
- The Godfather trilogy (i like Al Pacino , Andy Garcia & Robert DeNiro films, in general)
- Chronicles of Riddick
- Scent of a Woman (nothing to do with women, lol)
- anyone who wants to do it
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Ernnh!, 10-11 yrs, B&W Local
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Eyes not Sky Grey
sudden inspiration struck me and i sang,
所有的 game 早已经全都熄灭~''
after singing that, my luck didnt change for the better. that night.