Saturday, April 22, 2006

self-altered meme

hhaa.. this meme originated from serendipity, BUT i altered it slightly. haha. 'cuz i didnt like the random nature.

here goes.. (sorry ser =P)

Meme Me Me

Instructions: Use your desired song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see me?
"Nice Guys Finish Last" - Green Day

yup. it seriously doesn't pay.

Will I have a happy life?
Life is a Rollercoaster - Ronan Keating

thats the blardy realistic me for you. cheers to life.

What do my friends really think of me?
"It's not easy to be me" - David Grey

of course, who else wants to be called a Roach? mua must be crazy.. =)

How can I make myself happy?
"绽放"-5566

What should I do with my life?
"Keep on Movin' '' - 5ive

..."I woke up today with this feeling, better things are coming my way"....
..."When the rainy days are dying, gotta keep on, keep on tryin' "......

Will I ever have children?

I dunno which song to use. but, i dun visualize any in the near future. LOL.

What is some good advice for me?
"快乐之上"-林志颖

..."天再高,我的快乐之上"....

How will I be remembered?
Picture of You - Boyzone

....."a friend that was there all along"....hopefully

What is my signature dancing song?
"不怕不怕"-郭美美 ???

HAHA!!! Not that i really like that song. stiong!.
the only kachua song around bah? or was there another by Machi or Wu Ke Qun ???


What do I think my current theme song is?
"让我心动的人"-林俊杰

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
“痴心绝对”-李圣杰

according to some friends...pengzz...

What song will play at my funeral?
"Time" - Backstreet Boys

What type of men/women do I like?
"Say U Love Me"- Jason & Lara

dunno if it is applicable anot...haha..i soo like this song lah

What is my day going to be like?
"My Way" - Limp Bizkit

i like to be in control. hate it when it goes otherwise.

Bloggers to tag this to:

absolutely anyone; maybe the Four-Dees would like to try this 1. eh?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page