Saturday, March 05, 2005

The 1st extended Weekend

woke up this mornin' to a wet, cold and misty South Lake.

1st wet morning for me in Aussie. Love rain~~~!!

coffee tasted exceptionally aromatic today.

heading out with friends for some groceries in about another 1.5hrs.

think today will be a slow and relaxing. afterwhich, tml and the day after will have to do my work liao loh.

this week is extended weekend due to Labour Day on Monday. wah lau eh.. dun need holidays now that i'm in Aussie, man...haha...i rather go school everyday...

*disappears for awhile, my toast is done*

got to clear my hw, do my notes, study for assessment on tues and somemore revision.

man, dun think i ever worked so hard in quite a long time. bo pian.. got to do what i got to do.

if not, i'm going to regret it for the rest of my life.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page