Friday, May 06, 2005

Vote For The Pink Salt

The weekends are here once again. Thank God.
Been feeling rather weird this week. Suddenly so mellow banana. Don’t really know how to put it in words. Just glad the week is over.

Anyway I wanted to blog about this reality TV show that I have been following for the past 2 months now. The second season of My Restaurant Rules.

While you guys back in SS are watching The Amazing Race 7 [which I think finish o-readi, don’t tell me who won cause over here they just aired episode 1 last night, I will wack any fella who tells me.

1 couple from 5 states of Australia pitting against each other to be the lone winner of a brand new restaurant in their own state [meaning they get to keep the existing restaurant] and an additional AUD 100 grand

Perth is out. Haha. Good riddance. That mother & son pair was irritating the cess out of me. Know nuts about restaurant management. Total sore to watch.

It’s now down to Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney. Facing elimination this Sunday is Sydney & Brisbane. I really hope Brisbane gets the boot, think they that damn good. Shitty really.

Hence….

Save Pink Salt~!! Go Bella & Evan~!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page