Saturday, September 17, 2005
se7en barr-tonn *updated*
7 Things That Scare Me
1. Horror Movies.
2. Mistaken as a les, which is damn fcuked up. i'm kinda homo-phobic.
3. People crying, ‘cuz I don’t know how to comfort them.
4. People invading my personal space
5. When I'm not in control of situations. [I'm a control freak]
6. - leave it blank for the time being, cant think of any –
7. - leave it blank for the time being, cant think of any –
7 Things I Like The Most
1. KTV-ing ever since I started back 2 years ago.
2. Being by myself and stoning without any one to disturb me.
3. Grandma’s cooking. Really learning to appreciate my grandma now.
4. Watching EPL & boozing with my matesss
5. My bags.
7. Pool [not the blue liquid pool, the green mat pool]
7 Important Things In My Room
1. My bed.
2. My mp3 player.
3. My Dell Inspiron 700m.
4. My backpack & messenger bag & wallet.
5. My passport, if not how to go home?
6. My books.
7. Myself. Ha.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. If there is anything that I will splurge on is on bags. I am bag crazy.
2. I love wet markets. Not NTUC or Shop n Save. Those wet and smelly veggie & fish & meat markets. Especially, the "stench" of the place.
3. I love milk & eggs.
4. Don’t talk to me in the mornings, you are more likely to get pissed or ignored by me.
5. Hungry me is an angry me.
6. I play majong. Gambled all forms of legalized bettings in sg before.
7. I don’t have a sweet tooth.
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Get a car (either); mini cooper, land rover, VW golf, VW beetle
2. Travel around the world, and go to the Oktoberfest in Germany.
3. Learn a musical instrument (either); acoustic guitar, keyboard or percussion. 4. Have a vet clinic of my own.
5. Find a kan tang.
6. If possible, I want to get a photo taken with Paul Scholes & autograph of course.
7. Learn Japanese & Thai.
7 Things I Can Do
1. piss people off quite easily [i am stubborn and very tempermental]
2. not get lost
3. sleep with the lights on [eh???]
4. finish 3L of milk in 1 week [ehh??]
5. sleep for 24hrs [thats the max i ever slept]
6.- leave it blank for the time being, cant think of any –
7.- leave it blank for the time being, cant think of any –
7 Things I Can't Do
1. watch a horror movie
2. read a chinese novel
3. give a public speech
4. be very sociable
5. be unorganized
6. not bathe before sleeping
7. be mushy
7 Things I Say The Most
1. Wah lau eh…
2. Siao ah ?!?
3. wah piang eh...
4. Kan Ni Na!
5. Kao bei lah!
6. Chee bye !
7. Ka Na Sai !
7 Celeb Crushes
1. Paul Scholes; he is my ultimate “ou xiang”
2. Leo Di Caprio.
3. Chen Han Wei.
4. Zheng Yuan Chang.
5. Edison Chen.
6. Guan De Hui.
7. Wong Hei.
7 People Who Will Have To Do This
Pass also no 1 will do. Dont waste time thinking of names.......
miss! own a vet clinic... cool!
mmmmm. why not open a shelter for animals.. haha! then i can take free cats from your place!
pat: wah lau shelter...quite depressing acually.
conz: haha world cup ah. paul scholes retired liao leh. not so keen on international soccer liaozz.
ah 9: the vulgarites spoken when i'm angry or frustrated lah. the rest quite often. exclaimations and full-stops. haha.