Wednesday, June 14, 2006

of Korea vs. Togo

Grandpa said that "Korea's Beckham wannabe with his bleached blonde hair but mismatched black moustache" sibei cannot make it, throughout 1st half. [Point to note: Grandpa doesn't like David Beckham as a player, neither do I. LOL]

I say "Aiya, he not bad lah, at least he doesnt give up and try to win back the ball, get ball in box anyhow also will shoot, angle or no angle. He trys."

True enough, "Korea's Beckham wannabe with his bleached blonde hair but mismatched black moustache" didnt prove me wrong and he scored the equalizer.

ZheBin's yandao then scored the winning goal.

All I can say is

RED HOT SPICY KIMCHI POWER ~~~ Go Kimchi !! & Park Ji-Sung !!!

P.S Poor Koreans kena
body-charged at/ tripped/ sliding tackled left-right-center by the Africans lah.

whoever buy A-H win big again lah~

Comments:
Finally, a match that I won some money. But was sweating like hell when Korea conceded one goal.

And yes, I think this World Cup is kelong A-H!
 
ya man, A-H is the way to go

LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page